A PADI and SSI SCUBA diving instructor with an avid interest in photography, conservation and the underwater world. Has spent a lot of time working in summer camps in the USA, and travelled extensively through Central America.
Worked for 4 years in Honduras with the Utila Aggressor and Laguna Beach Resort, where I gained a passion and interest in photography and the underwater world. Owe a huge gratitude to the crew of the Utila Aggressor who taught me with patience how to shoot underwater!
Work & Study
- Currently studying Marine and Freshwater biology at the University of Hull, UK.
- Worked last summer for Extra Divers, Zighy Bay, Oman. An untouched barely discovered region of Oman with some incredible diving on the Musandam peninsula.
Favourites and Wish List
- Favourite species to photograph underwater; Nudibranchs (because they don’t move much!)
- Favourite species to dive with; Turtles (because they seem wise)
- Favourite dive spot so far; Musandam, Oman, Octopus rock. But you can’t beat Shaarm El Sheikh Egypt for visibility.
- Wish list for diving photography; Pygmy seahorse and giant Mantas
- Wish list for topside photography; The northern lights, Aurora borealis
- Special thanks to Richard Cropper of tiger.gi for dedicating his time and designing this awesome website.
- Special thanks to Captain Eddy, Nestor, Sasha, Kris and the rest of the crew of the Utila Aggressor who mentored and taught me to shoot underwater.